- Biomedical Engineering Home
- Fatemeh Malekipour
- Malekipour F, Oetomo D, Lee P. Subchondral bone microarchitecture and failure mechanism under compression: A finite element study. JOURNAL OF BIOMECHANICS. Pergamon. 2017, Vol. 55.
- Malekipour F, Oetomo D, Lee P. Equine subchondral bone failure threshold under impact compression applied through articular cartilage. JOURNAL OF BIOMECHANICS. Pergamon. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 10.
- Mokhtarzadeh H, Ng A, Yeow CH, Oetomo D, Malekipour F, Lee P. Restrained tibial rotation may prevent ACL injury during landing at different flexion angles. KNEE. Elsevier BV. 2015, Vol. 22, Issue 1.
- Malekipour F, Whitton R, Oetomo D, Lee P. Shock absorbing ability of articular cartilage and subchondral bone under impact compression. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. Elsevier. 2013, Vol. 26.
- Mokhtarzadeh H, Farahmand F, Parninapour M, Malekipour F, Shirazi-Adl A, Arjmand N. Mathematical and finite element modelling of spine to investigate the effects of intra-abdominal pressure and activation of muscles around abdomin on the spinal stability. Proceedings of 8th Biennial ASME Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis, ESDA2006. 2006, Vol. 2006.
- Malekipour F, Parnianpour M, Farahmand F, Hemami H. Development of a 2-D dynamic modeling of the human knee joint to evaluate the effects of velocity of movement on muscle recrutment and joint reaction forces. Proceedings of the 2005 Summer Bioengineering Conference. 2005, Vol. 2005.